Have you ever tracked how much time you spend marketing your business on Instagram?
How much time in a day is enough to help your Instagram Engagement? 1-hour, 2-hours, 5-hours?
Have you ever wondered how 1-hour of Instagram Engagement Could Make You More Money?
You like a few posts and watch a couple (hundred) stories. Then, you reply to DM’s, look for potential clients aimlessly.
There went a whole hour of your life. You got zero new leads. No new followers and your engagement is just as lame as when you started.
What if I could give you a strategy to help you be more intentional on Instagram?
A strategy that is consistently proven to work in an hour rather than wasting your entire day on Instagram.
For example, here are five tips I have to get that cash flowin’.
- Unfollow anyone who is not a potential client or a source of inspiration. You can even take it to the next level by making a separate Instagram account to follow friend’s, family, and accounts that inspire you.
- Take 10 minutes to reply to DM’s before you start scrolling or engaging on content.
- Set a 10-minute timer to scroll and watch stories, leave comments, and respond to stories of your potential clients or accounts that you want to build relationships with.
- Pick ten hashtags where your ideal clients hang out. Pick 1-2 hashtags a day and seek out at least ten new leads.
- Have a DM script and create keyboard short cuts on IG.
These five tips have changed the game for my client’s IG engagement!
You don’t need to spend all day on Instagram to make an impact. When you have a plan, it will all start to be more comfortable.
By implementing these tips, you will be more intentional with your time. This way you will have more systems you have in place, your business will start to feel like a real business.
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.